In Glass Pet Doors
Anlin Freedom+ in-glass pet doors from California Energy Contractors are built to serve your pets for the long-term. With a heavy-duty aluminum frame and reinforced frame corners, they are made to withstand the rigors of frequent use over time even with multiple pets. The soft, flexible flap is gentle on your pets while being able to endure years of pounding. When pets enter or exit through the door, a magnetic flap gently seals the door shut. This, along with a specially designed pile weather strip helps form a weather barrier to keep your home comfortable.
Unlike other manufacturers, Anlin lets you choose the placement of the Freedom+ pet door in any lower corner of your new Malibu sliding patio door, including movable and stationary panels. Anlin’s proprietary slim-line design also allows you to fully open your Malibu sliding door even when the pet door’s interior panel is inserted and latched. It’s this attention to design and function that makes Freedom+ unlike any other in-glass pet door on the market. Most pet owners choose to have the Freedom+ pet door installed in the lower corner of the stationary door panel farthest away from the movable door panel. This allows the glass door to be opened with the screen door closed and the pet door unobstructed (as shown in photo). You’ll enjoy screened airflow into the home while your pet is still free to come and go. However, if that placement doesn’t work in your home, we’ll put it in the corner that does. The choice is yours!
- Your pets can come and go to protect your home, your family and themselves.
- You don’t have to play doorman every time your pets want in or out.
- Pets that can get out to relieve themselves leave fewer messes on your floors.
- Pets that can get out to exercise tend to be healthier and happier.
- Your pets won’t ruin your doors clawing to come in or go out.
- Let your pets enjoy the stimulating sights, sounds and smells of the outdoors.
- Pets with access to the outdoors present fewer behavior related problems.