More homes and businesses in the U.S. are protected by a GAF roof than by any other product. GAF is the leading roofing manufacturer in North America, with plants strategically located across the U.S. As a Standard Industries company, GAF is part of the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
For more than a century, GAF has pioneered development and manufacturing of high-performance residential and commercial roofing products through advanced R&D and real-world scientific programs.
Makers of Timberline™ Shingles: North America’s #1-selling shingle brand
When you choose GAF, you’re in good company. More Americans have relied on GAF Timberline® Shingles than any other brand.
Why Choose GAF Shingles?
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection®Shingle Technology.
- StainGuard® Algae Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty:When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.
- LayerLock™ Technology:Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers.
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy:The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly.
- Stays In Place:Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth microgranule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance.
- Seamless compatibility:New Timberline® Shingles are compatible with traditional Timberline® Shingles for the same look and feel homeowners and contractors rely on for beauty and endurance.
- Perfect Finishing Touch:For the best look, use TimberTex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge Cap Shingles.
18 months financing. No interest and no payments for 18 months on approved credit.