And Why You Won’t Regret It
So you’re looking to upgrade your home’s windows and patio doors, but are overwhelmed by having to choose from so many different styles, trims, materials, glass types, and more! We understand it’s not always a simple decision, which is why we are here to help you make the right choice.
Windows and patio doors with blinds and shades between glass is a beautiful, contemporary, and simple upgrade to your home’s current appearance. Not only will you add some serious curb appeal, but you will also cut down on time cleaning, worry less about safety hazards around the house, and increase privacy for you and your family.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose blinds or shades between glass:
- Simple: The mobility and longevity of the blinds and shades are provided by a magnetic handle system, eliminating bulky operating mounts and strings like traditional window coverings. This sleek design creates a contemporary look for your home’s interior.
- Private: Both blinds and shades provide a high level of privacy. Blinds lower from the top-down as well as tilt like traditional blinds, controlling the amount of light and visibility. Shades raise from the bottom-up to allow light in through the top, while maintaining privacy for the rest of the house. Blackout shades are also available upon request.
- Safe: Unfortunately, child and pet entanglement with loose cords and strings is a lot more common than you’d expect. By having the string between the glass, we are streamlining windows and patio doors and reducing clutter without hazardous and bulky curtain mounts, cords or strings.
- Clean: The airtight design eliminates the need for cleaning and the possibility of breakage or damage. Say goodbye to cleaning those pesky blinds or shutters one slat at a time!
- Energy-Efficient: Blinds and shades are sealed between one clear glass and one low-e glass to achieve higher energy savings. Low-e glass has a thin and transparent coating that reflects long-wave infrared energy off the glass. Read more about low-e glass here.
- Diverse: We are proud to offer blinds and shades in both white and tan, with a white or tan vinyl frame. Additionally, we offer shades in both a “privacy” material as well as a “blackout” material, giving you greater options for privacy.
If you have any Blinds Between Glass questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on our website or call (866) 963-0316.