The Anlin Bay View windows feature a narrow frame to maximize glass space, viewing area, a light for your home. The low-profile frame offers a sleek contemporary look for beautiful unobstructed views. Similar to Monte Verde products, they include premium beauty, craftsmanship, and features, all at a great price. These windows will help you enhance the style and value of your home. Here are the different operating styles for the Anlin Bay View windows:
- Single Slider
- Double Active (Complementary Products)
- Casement & Awning (Complementary Products)
All Bay View products are tested and certified by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA), National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), and Energy Star. These certifications assure homeowners that the windows include the highest quality and energy standards. We’ve listed out some of the window features below:
Anlin Bay View Window Features
- A narrow frame to maximize viewing area and allow more light in
- The SolarGuard3 provides a high-performance triple silver low emissivity (Low-E) glass that maximizes energy-efficiency
- A low conductance warm-edge spacer reduces condensation and heat transfer
- Premium vinyl for enhanced beauty, durability, and thermal performance
- The multi-chambered hollow frame allows for dead air space that creates exceptional insulation
- Optional Argon Gas in between the glass panes to slow the transfer of heat through the window even further
- Double-strength glass provides better sound control and durability
- The frames and sashes have matching beveled accents to create a more polished and sophisticated look
- The triple-fin weatherstrip creates a more weather-tight seal to block wind, moisture, dirt, and noise
- Screens have built-in pull rails for easy removal and mitered corners to match the frame
- A narrow frame depth of 2 7/8″ means they can replace old windows in more homes and still allow window blinds to fit flush inside the window opening.
- Optional EcoCool solar reflective exterior finishes
Exceeds Energy Star Requirements: The SolarGuard3 high-performance glass maximizes energy efficiency, making your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. You will lower your energy costs and save on your monthly bills. The warm-edge spacer and optional upgrade of Argon Gas will even further reduce heat transfer.
Security: The Bay View windows pass California forced entry resistance tests. Every window includes locking hardware that is securely fastened to metal reinforcements for improved security. The continuous interlocking rail prevents anyone from “jimmying” the lock from outside.
Comfort, Quality & Ease of Use: The window includes thicker vinyl with more inner chambers to reduce the flow of cold and heat through the frame, keeping your home at a comfortable temperature. Its high-quality rollers and constant-force stainless steel balance system make hung and sliding windows easy to operate.
Warranty: In addition to high performance, beauty, and energy efficiency, the Anlin Bay View windows come with peace of mind. A Limited Lifetime Warranty backs them on labor and parts. The warranty covers an extensive list of items, free of charge to you:
- Parts (including all hardware)
- Insulated Glass Unit
- Exterior Vinyl Coatings
- Accidental Glass Breakage (optional)
Frame & Color Options
We understand it’s vital that your energy-efficient vinyl windows match the look of your home. In addition to a variety of window styles, we offer a range of color choices and frame options. The solar reflective paint works in tandem with the windows to keep the heat from entering your home on hot days.
California Energy Contractors
If you’re ready to add beauty, comfort, and value to your home, go with the Anlin Bay View windows! These windows offer a wide range of benefits at an unbeatable price. You can insulate your home, reduce outdoor noise, lower your energy bills, all while beautifying your home! You’ll have peace of mind knowing that they come with an incredible warranty, so once installed, you have nothing to worry about. If you’d like to learn more about these high-quality windows, give us a call at (866) 963-0316 or reach out to us through our website.